Monday, October 24, 2005

Hello, Welcome to Random Acts of Forex

Welcome to my Blog.

Random Acts of Forex will focus on trading in the Foreign Exchange markets. My thoughts, though they may appear random, will focus on combining technical aspects, fundamental knowledge, inter-market analysis, and a balanced strategy of system trading, news, and money management. I have been trading in the currency markets for 3 years and I have my series 3 and 30 licenses (Commodity Trading Advisor and Branch Manager). This blog is focused on my thoughts and analysis of the markets. My hope being, someone reading the blog could follow the trades and learn how to avoid pitfalls while taking calculated risks. I find that my own analysis and trading improves when I take the time to write it down and to review my thoughts. I hope the information is as beneficial to you as it will be to me.

Blake Young

No comments: