Monday, April 10, 2006

Adjusted stops and long the Usd/Jpy


I am still watching for an re-entry for gold. Either a break higher or a pull back as a good entry. The Usd/Jpy gave a long signal with a somewhat tight stop loss. See the current positions. This past 3 weeks is near my record run, similar to a time when I did over 250% in 3 months. This is not common with conservative money management. Gold and silver have helped a lot. Silver is still running and gold is going for another break of the $600 level. Keep an eye on these.

Blake Young
Random Acts of Forex

1 comment:

Blake Young said...

The signals are coming from a system I have been developing over the past 2 months. I am creating an indicator based on moving averages, pivots, and atr. The stop loss is based on going 4 times the spread below the low of the closed day, after a breakout signal. From the time we entered, this trade is up 24 pips. we will be tightening the stop at end of the day pending any unforseen events.