Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stopped out?

Were you stopped out? We have experienced a shadow up to 2.5738 which, depending on if you gave your trade any room from the 2.5700 resistance, you could still be in the trade but, more likely than not, you were stopped out.

Now What???

It's payback time of course. That's right get mad, show the Gbp/Nzd who is boss. Throw your money at it and see if it bleeds... oh wait, that's your blood...hmmm... scratch what I just said.

I am still bearish on the pair but now I have to wait for a good risk to reward again before I take the trade.

Is it here at the 2.5650 level? Only time will tell. Exactly 2 hours and 3 minutes to see if the close price takes me outside of my fib fan level and the resistance level. If not, I am good to watch for another entry. If it is closer higher, I like 2.5800 as a possible new short.

As fortune would have it, I am still in the trade and it got within 12 pips of stopping me out. If we close higher I will exit the trade with some profits and watch for the new entry.

If you got stopped out, cry me a river and wipe your eyes with dollar bills. You made about $140 per mini contract for a couple days of reading my blog.

Happy trading

1 comment:

Margie said...

No, I didn't get stopped out, I exited - maybe a little early, but I still made nearly 270 pips. Thanks for a great trade. I'll be looking for another entry.