Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Leverage and Margin Examples

My friend posted a great video on explaining leverage and margin and common pitfalls. Here is the link to view the video.

So when you are thinking of Leverage And Margin Examples or of my friend John, just remember this handy acronym---LAME

You are my hero John.

~~~It appears that many of you felt my playful jab at my friend was an indication of the video. The video is very informative and not really lame, it was a joke, I was laughing anyway. I don't know if John was, maybe I was the only one... oh well live and learn and learn some more. Go watch the video by clicking the underlined link above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the video and I have definitely over leveraged. With what you and he have said I am starting to get it now.

Blake Young said...

If you haven't gathered from reading my blog, I feel risk control is the number one important factor for trading FX. Over leveraging or margining will kill accounts and destroy risk controls.