Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New bracket trading methodology

The long term trades are trying to shake out. With volatility in the stock, bond and futures market, many traders are uncertain. While the world wonders what will happen next, I am adjusting my trading process to fit the current times. While waiting for long term trends to continue, I am trying a methodology that is based on bracket trading for shorter term targets and profits.
I will post the initial trades and adjustments as shown in the colors below. If you can figure out my methodology, more power to you. In the past month the methodology has worked great in intermediate trends and has been close to break even in rough times (meaning this past week for me). You should be able to click on the image and view it bigger.




2 comments:

jjagerson said...

This freakin rocks! Check out the big brain on Blake!!! I am very interested in what you are doing. This sounds like a fun short term strategy. Are you going to show us a track record.

PS - Don't cut your hair.

Blake Young said...

I almost cut my hair last night, that is funny. For you, I will leave my curly locks for another week or two.

Yes as you can see I am posting the running results. The results are based on 1 mini contract making it scalable to what is appopriate for your own account.