Thursday, September 20, 2007

Don't Chase It


I posted this image a while back in the blog, I wanted to find a picture of a little fat kid chasing the bus and having his friends laugh, but because my mom loved me enough she didn't take pictures liked that.
The Usd/Cad is very likely a school bus. If you missed it, don't chase it. I think there is a very good chance that we see a bounce, a psychological bounce, here at the 1.00 level. Even if I am surprised and it breaks through to 0.9800 then I still would expect a pull back to the 1.00 level as a retest of the psychological level. Either way a bounce could be a better sell opportunity and a break would put still give you a chance to short this near 1.00 again. I personally am trying to decide to exit and take the profits. Decision made. Stepping to the side and watching for a bounce or a break and retest.

No comments: