Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Great information and big day today

I was watching my good friend, John's, video post today and thought all of you should take the time to go and view it, if you haven't already.

Watch this about trading options and today's 50 bpp cut by the fed.

Also, I made some good returns today but now I am watching for an add position and new position on many trades, especially the carry-ish trades. Keep an eye for pull backs to key positions and then watch for a couple of longer term trades.

3 comments:

Bob_aka_Omar said...

Welcome back. Are you back in the GBP/NZD? It's running well but, having been burned a couple of times, how close should I get with a stop? There aren't any new spt/res as it blew through the obvious ones on its recent jump up.

Bob

Margie said...

Congratulations Bob. I have also traded this in the past, but missed it this time unfortunately. I kept on thinking it was too late to get in and that I shouldn't chase it.

I did listen to John's video last night, Blake. It was very good.

Margaret

Blake Young said...

Thanks, I am just finishing one of the new programs we recently created and so my intent is to be consistant for the next couple of weeks. Yes I got back in on the break out, it was a little agressive for my tastes but I did it anyway. Both are working out really well.