Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What do you want?

So here is the question of the day, I would like responses in the comments, as many as you would like to place is fine, anonymous or otherwise. What would you like to see here. I am going to continue to add my trades and my analysis, but what is it that interests you as a individuals and as a group?

Are you interested in the in depth fundamental pontifications like the deciphering of the BoE? Pure technical trades? Scalp-ish trades ?( I usually won't post too much that way but sell the USD/CAD today off the .9720 level). Longer term trades like I usually look at?(5 weeks on the 2 trades we are in for a lovely profit right now). Wise cracks with pertinent commentary? (I like doing that but some don't like reading it)

What do you want? Post it the comments please.

and Thank You

1 comment:

Margie said...

My vote goes to the longer term trades with an emphasis on technical. Your fundamental pontifications are definitely interesting and makes one think.