Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling a little guilty..but only a little

I feel a little guilty because I didn't get yesterday's positions posted. It was a very very busy day. I did however take all of my trades. As such I had a nice winning day. To prove that I am not making this up, I have included the positions and an image of my account realized P/L and the unrealized P/L. My guilt comes from anyone that may have been trying to trade all of my trades.
The reason I feel very little guilt is because, as you can see here, trade signals are only good if you can execute on them... they are also only good if you understand how the signals are coming so you can trade them when the trade giver misses a posting. I also feel little guilt because the $$$$ are like salve to my guilt, it is hard to feel sad on a good trading day.


Sorry for the miss, I will strive harder to get today's signals posted later this afternoon.


Please also note that the positions in my account are 5 minis per position (the Eur/Jpy is 2 -5 mini positions). The gains posted today are rougly equivelant to seeing $330 realized P/L and about $290 unrealized P/L per mini contract.

No comments: