Monday, March 17, 2008

Back with some trades

Busy, busy week last week. Busy week this week. Lots of announcements including the Fed and Bearstears being bailed out by the Fed, I mean the government, I mean your tax dollars, I mean JP Morgan (whew I almost said what I thought).


Anywho, last week I lost about 14k in just over 2 days and clawed all the losses back and netted out 3.5k so all in all I was happy with last week, we shall see what this week holds.
No color coordinated images, just longs and shorts.


5 comments:

John Kevan said...

Blake
First time to your site and commenting. I'm taking your forex leaders class with the final ones this week. Thanks for everything so far and I like your idea about doing a blog to help force documentation and visability to what your really doing. I may do that myself.

One thought on your spreadsheet, anychance of adding date and time of entry/exit? Trying to "See" through other successful traders eyes. Also, what time frames are you trading off of on these entries (daily's, 60 minutes etc.)

john kevan

Blake Young said...

I am going to longer term trading but I can post entry times...most of the time it is around 6pm eastern off of daily charts. I use to post the reasoning behind all of my trades (see archives) I am planning on getting back to this this month for a while. Schedule can make it difficult but let's see what I can do.

Me said...

Some times I have a long trade other times intra day trade, Everything I do for making money...
Still learning and learning in forex ... thanx 4 the information


Newbie Forex

Anonymous said...

Blake:
Just a not of thanks for the FX Virtual Workshop.
Lookin' forward to the Vegas live course.
Thanks
Robert
CANI_212

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I am new to this trading technique and is collecting information about various trading options so that I can become a successful trader. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and experience.
binary options